From October 11th to 14th, le Ciné-Club de Grenoble, in partnership with Association pour l’Agencement des Activités and Unpass, invite you to the NSK Rendez-Vous Grenoble, the quirkyfestival which pays tribute to the NSK movement.
Influenced by DADA, historical avant-garde and punk movements, NSK questions art, politics and propaganda through artistic subversion. NSK is still a major source of inspiration and study on contemporary society. A driving force of creativity and provocation, NSK gives a clear portrait of modern Europe.
After its initial success in 2016, NSK Rendez-Vous Grenoble comes back to share unique moments and activities with exciting international artists.
October 11th Free entrance
- 6:00 pm: IRWIN: 35 years, conference by Andrej Savski (IRWIN/Slovenia) at Grenoble School of Fine Arts (ESAD – Grenoble)
- 8:00 pm: IRWIN presents books on NSK State in Time
Opening of IRWIN’s exhibition at the Galerie Showcase
In the presence of Andrej Savski
- 6:30 pm: Liberation Days – Valnoir (France)
- Opening of Valnoir’s exhibition at Galerie Unpass In the presence of the artist. New exhibition of works and graphics for Laibach’s show in Pyongyang, DPRK, in August 2015
- 8:00 pm: Liberation Day at the Cinéma Juliet Berto. A film by Morten Traavik and Ugis Olte, Norway/Latvia, 2016. In the presence one of the filmmakers, Ugis Olte (Latvia). Screening followed by Q/A
- Noon: brunch at the Maison de l’International de Grenoble. Meet-and-greet with the guests
- Screening of Sarajevo: State in Time, a film by Benjamin Jung and Theo Meurisse, in a non-definitive version.
The brunch is only accessible with the NSK Rendez-Vous Grenoble Pass, obtainable on the website: nsk.ccc-grenoble.fr
Every activity is in English, translated into French.
Passes giving access to all activities are available on the website (“NSK Rendez-Vous Grenoble Pass”).
The NSK Rendez-Vous Grenoble Pass includes:
- entrance for Valnoir’s exhibition
- entrance for the Liberation Day screening
- entrance to the brunch
- Editions Kasemate special edition NSK Rendez-Vous Grenoble, a 48-page handmade book full of French translations of texts on the NSK and manifestoes by IRWIN, New Collectivism and Department of Pure and Applied Philosophy
- the NSK Rendez-Vous Grenoble poster signed by Valnoir
NSK RDV Grenoble Pass is limited to 50.