The final declaration of the First NSK Citizens’ Congress agreed to by a majority of delegates
The NSK State is a universal state in time, not a state of territory. Whether it remains in potential form or manifests itself in actual form depends on the actions and beliefs of those who are or wish to be its citizens.
The NSK State in Time is consistent with and evolves from the founding princi- ples and strategies of Neue Slowenische Kunst.
The NSK State in Time becomes manifest when the following exist:
- The Immanent Consistent Spirit is the all-embracing intangible essence of the NSK State in Time. In it there is everything and even nothing. Citizens of the NSK State in Time express the Immanent Consistent Spirit through artistic, political, philosophical and intellectual actions in both abstract and concrete form.
- The NSK State in Time is ever-inspired by the infinite moment of grace of its own becoming. It is the master of all its probabilities.
- The NSK State is manifested in time yet at the same time transcends time.
- Manifestations of the NSK State are temporal; they are based on initiatives and actions of its citizens and affiliates.
- The NSK State in Time materialises through artistic, political, philosophical and intellectual actions in accordance with the basic principles and internal laws of the NSK State in Time.
- The individual is irrelevant. Therefore the NSK State in Time compels its citizens to work as a collective body.
- The role of the citizens of the NSK State in Time is to fulfill the State’s goals with fanatical and artistic devotion.
- The citizens’ commitment to the State machine that organises their activities is unwavering.
- Freedom of choice creates trauma; lack of freedom of choice creates trauma. The NSK State acknowledges the right not to choose.